Theomerla.. Set in the heart of the beautiful Swedish countryside..
Visiting or Living Here
.......If you think like us you will find yourself saying
YES to the questions above.
Please do not visit us without prior arrangement. All visits between April and October.
We have events that you can attend, see the events page, we also have rooms available at our retreat and Elk Grove Cottage.
Theomerla will be able to provide tailor made tours and experiences for visitors, groups & organisations soon, so please check the site often for updates.
Joining The Community
Process for new applicants to The Theomerla Eco Village within Kristinehamn Kommun Sweden.
1. Buy a Share(s) in The Theomerla Eco Project. Please note that each adult member needs to purchase a share. When children living on the village reach the age of 18 and wish to stay on the village they too will need to purchase a share. This is in keeping with the co-operative principles of one member one vote.
2. Make an initial request to join The Theomerla Eco Village within Kristinehamn Kommun Sweden, for consideration of the existing residents. Please fill out the application form (pdf download on the right).
3. Arrange an initial visit of one or two weeks to get to know the residents, farm and local area and experience life at the village including getting involved with all the activities.
4. Residents and applicant will make an initial decision.
1. Arrange a second visit of one or two weeks.
2. Arrange a trial period of between 6 months and a year.
3. Residents and applicant make final decision. It is at this point that you will purchase the lease of your housing plot, which then makes you a full member of the village.
*at any time during this process both parties have the right to cancel the application.
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Before applying please familiarise yourself with the Guidelines of Occupancy